Welcome back to 20/20 Eye Care,
We look forward to seeing you soon. Please note our operational changes in planning your visit:
• Office hours for July & August are Monday to Thursday 9-5pm, and Friday 9 –4pm. Wednesday evening and Saturday appointments will resume in September.
• Please sanitize or wash your hands upon arrival.
• We require that masks be worn by visitors to our office, as well as by our office team.
• The scheduling of appointments for eye exams and optical visits such as for glasses selections, pickups, and repairs is appreciated to allow for adequate physical distancing in the office.
• Please attend your appointment alone unless a guardian or assistance is required. Limiting your party to a maximum of 2 members at a time in the office is appreciated.
• Please notify us if you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, have or have been exposed to anyone testing positive for COVID-19, or have travelled outside the province and/or the buffer zone within the last 14 days. If any of the preceding scenarios apply, your appointment and visit to our office will be rescheduled. In such an instance, no appointment cancellation fees will apply. We appreciate your understanding.
• There is no restroom for public use, except for in an emergency.
• Re-order your contact lenses and dry eye relief products through our new online store by visiting: 2020eyecare.sightlyapps.com
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again soon
Drs. Kim Elcheshen & Gillian Robinson, and the 20/20 Eye Care Team