To our valued patients,
Please note our operational changes in planning your visit:
- Office hours are: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 9 to 5, Wednesday 9-7, Friday 9 to 4, and Saturday 10-2.
- Masks are required to be worn upon entering the office.
- Hands are to be sanitized/washed upon entry.
- Appointments are required for all services including glasses selections, pickups, and repairs to allow for adequate physical distancing in the office is appreciated.
- We have limited space for waiting. Please attend your appointment no more than 5 minutes prior or you may be asked to wait outside.
- Please attend your appointment alone unless a guardian or assistance is required. Limiting your party to a maximum of 2 members at a time in the office is appreciated.
- There is no restroom for public use, except for in an emergency.
- Re-order your contact lenses and dry eye relief products through our new online store by visiting: 2020eyecare.sightlyapps.com
- Delivery and curbside pickup of contact lenses, and eye care products is available through our website as well.
- Please call 204-953-2020 if you arrive without an appointment.
To protect our patients and our team: If you have Covid 19, have been in contact with a person or are awaiting results of a covid 19 test, or have been instructed to self isolate please call us to reschedule. If any of the preceding scenarios apply, your appointment and visit to our office will be rescheduled. In such an instance, no appointment cancellation fees will apply. We appreciate your understanding.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again soon,
Drs. Kim Elcheshen & Gillian Robinson, and the 20/20 Eye Care Team