To our valued patients,
Please note our operational changes in planning your visit:
- Office hours are: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 9 to 5, Wednesday 9-7, Friday 9 to 4, and Saturday 10-2.
- Masks are required to be worn upon entering the office.
- Hands are to be sanitized/washed upon entry.
- Appointments are required for all services including glasses selections, pickups, and repairs to allow for adequate physical distancing in the office.
- We have limited space for waiting. If you arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment you may be asked to wait outside.
- Please attend your appointment alone unless a guardian or assistance is required. Limiting your party to a maximum of 2 members at a time in the office is appreciated.
- There is no restroom for public use, except for in an emergency.
- Re-order your contact lenses and dry eye relief products through our new online store by visiting: 2020eyecare.sightlyapps.com
- Delivery and curbside pickup of contact lenses, glasses, and eye care products is available.
- Please call 204-953-2020 if you arrive without an appointment.
To protect our patients and our team: If you are feeling unwell at all, have COVID-19, you or anyone in your household are awaiting COVID -19 test results, or you or anyone in your household have been instructed to self isolate, please call us to reschedule. In such an instance, no appointment cancellation fees will apply. We appreciate your understanding.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again soon,
Drs. Kim Elcheshen & Gillian Robinson, and the 20/20 Eye Care Team